Wednesday, November 18, 2009

GETTIN FUNKY ON HUMP DAY PLAYLIST for 18.11.2009

Joe Bataan / Chico and the Man / Afrofilipino
Tony Alvon & the Belairs / Sexy Coffee Pot
ABC / Za Duzo Chcesz / Polish Funk
Etta James & Sugar Pie Desanto / In the Basement
Cry Babies / Kool and The Gang / Brazilian Breaks & Beats
Sly & the Family Stone / Skin I'm In /Essential Sly & the Family Stone
Boris Gardiner Happening feat. Leslie Butler / Ghetto Funk / Darker Than Blue: Soul From Jamdown 1973-1980
The Temptations / Cloud Nine
Betty Davis / He Was A Big Freak / They Say I'm Different
Funkadelic / I Got A Thing, You Got A Thing, Everybody's Got A Thing / Funkadelic
Fela Kuti / Sorrow, Tears & Blood / Opposite People/Sorrow, Tears & Blood
Rose Batiste / Hit & Run [Golden World]
Little Sister / Somebody's Watching You
James Phelps / The Look On Your Face
Prince And The Revolution / When Doves Cry / Purple Rain
Red Hot Chili Peppers / Yertle the Turtle / Freaky Styley
Moodymann / The Thief That Stole My Sad Days / Forevernevermore
The Chambers Brothers / Funky
A Tribe Called Quest / I Left My Wallet in El Segundo
Eric B. & Rakim / I Know You Got Soul
aura / la sunshine / the soul of disco

No comments:

Post a Comment